- 1600 Royalty Free MIDI Drum Loops played by professional studio drummers!
- Rock midi drum loops with 7 essential feels: Ballad, 8ths, 16ths, Quarter/Driving, Half-Time,
Floor Tom and “4 on the floor”
- Designed for those seeking rock and pop grooves that are “less busy”
and more “straight forward”. Extra midi drum fills arranged by tempo and type (build, flam, toms, snare rolls)!
- If you need basic, straightforward Rock and Pop/Rock grooves, check these out!
- Formats: Addictive Drums, BFD, BFD2, Eco, EZdrummer, GM, Superior 2, Session Drummer, Steven Slate and more! Click here for all available mappings and formats.
- Our grooves are NOT quantized!
- Instant Download or CD
- Credit Card or PayPal
- Mac and PC Installers for easy setup
acousticvillage (Thursday, 01 August 2013)
StrangerP (Tuesday, 30 July 2013)
Just bought RE1 and RE2. Apart from sounding incredible when used with Addictive Drums, the customer service is second to none. Brilliant loops, well organised, and just the right amount of busy-ness and constancy. Plenty of variations and the beauty of Groove Monkee is that you do not have to stick to the variations from within a group.Thanks especially to Russ for helping and supporting.
hero1932 (Thursday, 04 October 2012)
i'm new to music. i sing and play the guitar but i wanted to make "full" tracks. i did not want to use Garage Band's awful loops. the Rock Essential MIDI loops are very easy to assemble and tweak and they sound pretty awesome specially when used with the Solid Rock sample drums.
Amethist (Wednesday, 18 July 2012)
These are okay, I wish I would have purchased another collection. It's actually too basic. Again if a very basic groove is what you want then this would be okay. I will listen more carefully to the samples next time.
mymusic42 (Friday, 06 August 2010)
All my software in music production are bought properly with a license. I definitely spent more than $2000. By far...my best investment so far after my DAW would be the midi files from Groove Monkee. $19 :)
This probably should have been one of the first releases GrooveMonkee ever made! Some basic bread and butter rock beats. But what sets these apart from other MIDI libraries is (as usual) they are done with the hand standards of GrooveMonkee quality. Well done, and they will certainly quickly find a place in my music very soon.